Tipper Pump is used in operating a double action cylinder of the dumping truck covering machinery.
Hydraulic Pump for Dump Trailer is equipped with a 24V DC 2KW motor, a 12/24V DC Solenoid valve. The capacity of the steel or plastic oil reservoir is 1.05 to 2.11 gal. The flow is 1.38GPM and the system pressure is 3190PSI. The port is G3/8, M14x1.5 A/B.
Dump truck hydraulic pump features the motor power up, power down. The action for opening and closing to the covers is controlled by a solenoid directional valve, while the speed is adjusted by the throttles valve.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be horizontal installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty,i.e., non-continuous operation,30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||L(mm)|