RV power packs is typically used in recreational vehicles and machine tools. It is equipped with a 24V/DC/0.8KW motor and the cartridge valve. The capacity of the steel or plastic Reservoir is 3.7 gal and the flow is 0.45 to 0.58 GPM. The oil port is G1/4 or M14 x1.5 P1/P2 and its system pressure is 2537.5PSI.
The DC Hydraulic power unit can drive a double acting cylinder to extend and retract without a directional solenoid valve.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be vertical or horizontal installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty,which can only work intermittently and repeatedly, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity|
|HPP-101E0.514D1202H / V||12 volt DC||0.8kW||0.5mL/r||17.5MPa||14L|
|HPP-101E0.6314D2402H / V||24 volt DC||0.63mL/r|