This power unit is widely used in Scissor Lift. It is equipped with a 220V AC 2.2KW motor and the cartridge valve. There are a steel oil reservoir with the capacity of 2.11 to 6.6 gal and a G1/4 or M14 x1.5 A/B oil port. The system pressure is 1450 to 3190 PSI and it flows 1.0 to 3.11 gal oil per minute.
This power pack is equipped with the zero leakage double-check solenoid valves, and fulfils the complete separation of the two independent circuits which are respective for the main platform and subordinate platform of the double scissors lift. By increasing the number of the solenoid valves is easy to get more independent circuits, which are used to control the corresponding hydraulic cylinders.
Cartridge solenoid valve with manual override function is available on request.
AC motors with CSA or UL certification are available upon request.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be vertical installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty,which can only work intermittently and repeatedly, i.e., 1 minute on and 9 minutes off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity|
|Hpp-30F2.78A2203V||220 volt AC||1.5KW||1400RPM||2.7mL/r||22MPa||8L|
|HPP 30F2.720A3805V||380 volt AC||3KW||2800RPM||2.7mL/r||20MPa||20L|