This hydraulic power pack is widely used in hydraulic dock leveler. It is equipped with a 380V 0.75KW hydraulic motor, the cartridge valve, a steel or plastic oil reservoir with the capacity of 1.58 gal and a G1/4 or 9/16-18UNF P1/P2 oil port. It flows 0.80 to 1.03 gal oil per minute. And the system pressure is 2030 to 2320 PSI.
It offers an efficient, reliable control for the up and down movements of the ramp and lip of hydraulic dock leveler. The 2nd relief valve ensures the main platform to be floating under load when the dock leveler is being used for loading and unloading the goods, which can protect the dock leveler effectively. The manual override function is available on request.
60HZ motors with CSA or UL certification are available upon request.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty,which can only work intermittently and repeatedly, i.e., 1 minute on and 9 minutes off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||L(mm)|
|HPP 84E2.16A3801H||380 volt AC||0.75KW||2.1mL/r||16MPa||6L||557mm|