The power unit for dock leveler is equipped with a 380V AC 0.75KW hydraulic motor, the cartridge valve, a steel or plastic oil reservoir with the capacity of 1.58 gal and a M14 x1.5 P1/P2/P3 oil port. It flows 0.80 to 1.03 gal oil per minute. And the system pressure is 1450 to 1885 PSI.
This power unit is widely used for dock leveler which need to float ramps with an emergency stop function. The ramp will rise when the pump is working. The lip will extend automatically when the ramp cylinder finishes its stroke. The ramp cylinder will retract when the pump stops running. An emergency stop will be realized while the solenoid valve is energized. The lowering speeds of both the ramp and the lip are adjusted by the throttle valves in the system.
60HZ motors with CSA or UL certification are available upon request.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty,which can only work intermittently and repeatedly, i.e., 1 minute on and 9 minutes off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Sequence pressure||Tank Capacity|
|HPP 180E2.16A3801H||380 volt AC||0.75KW||1450rpm||2.1mL/r||13MPa||8MPa||6L|