Fork lift power unit is equipped with a 24V/DC/2KW motor and the cartridge valve. The system pressure is 2900 PSI. The Oil reservoir is steel or plastic and can be held about 0.92 to 2.11 gal oil. The port is G1/4,G3/8, M14x1.5 and its flow is 0.79 to 1.78 GPM.
This power unit features motor power up, gravity down with goods weight. Pushing the start button on the motor can lift the machine. The lowering movement is activated by the solenoid cartridge valve, while the lowering speed is controlled by the pressure compensated flow control valve in the return circuit. The power unit is also applied to the industry of logistic devices such as electric forklift, electric pallet jack, pallet lift table etc.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty, which can only be worked intermittentiy, ie., 1 minute on and 9 minutes off.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be horizontal installation.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Power rating||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||L(mm)|
|HPP 2F1.23.5D1203H||12 volt DC||1.5KW||2500RPM||1.2mL/r||20MPa||3.5L||409|
|HPP 2F2.16D2404H||24 volt DC||2KW||2.1mL/r||6L||509|