Electric pallet truck Power Units is designed with a two-way two-position solenoid check valve to control cylinder operation. It includes a 24V/DC/4KW motor, a steel oil reservoir with the capacity of 3.17 gal and a 24V DC solenoid valve. Its system pressure is 2900PSI and the flow is 2.11 to 2.77 GPM. The oil port is G1/4,G3/8, M14x1.5.
This power unit features the motor power up, gravity down with material weight. By energizing 2 position 2 way cartridge solenoid valve can lift the material and energizing the electro-hydraulic proportional valve can achieve the lowering movement. The lowering speed is controlled by the electro-hydraulic proportional valve and the pressure is compensated by the flow control valve.
This power unit has been widely used in the industry of logistic devices such as Electric pallet truck, electric pallet jack and Electric pallet stacker.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Nominal Speed||Displacement||Tank Capacity||Solenoid Valve Volt||Max Control Current|