Electric pallet stacker Power Packs is designed with a two-way two-position solenoid valve to control cylinder operation. Manual control for cylinder operation is also available.
Electric pallet stacker Power Units is equipped with a 24V/DC/2KW motor and the cartridge valve. The system pressure is 2900 PSI. The Oil reservoir is steel or plastic and can be held about 0.92 to 2.11 gal oil. The port is G1/4 or M14 x1.5. and its flow is 0.79 to 1.78 GPM.
This power unit has been widely used in the industry of logistic devices such as fork lift, electric pallet jack and Electric pallet stacker. The lowering movement is controlled by the solenoid valve while the lower speed is controlled by an adjustable throttle valve. The needle release valve is used for lowering movement when the power is unavailable.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be horizontal installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||L(mm)|
|HPP 2F1.23.5D1203H||12 volt DC||1.5KW||2500RPM||1.2mL/r||20MPa||3.5L||411|
|HPP 2F2.16D2404H||24 volt DC||2KW||2.1mL/r||6L||511|