This double action hydraulic pump which is equipped with 24V/DC/2.2KW hydraulic motor, is widely used in dump trailer. It has a steel or plastic Reservoir in which can be held about 0.79 to 6.6 gal hydraulic oil. It also has the cartridge valves and a G1/4 or M14 x1.5 oil port. The system pressure is 1450 to 3190PSI and the flow is 1.00 to 3.11 GPM.
Because of its stable performance and compact structure, the Double Acting Power Units can be widely used in automotive industry, garden machinery, machine tools, logistics equipment etc.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be horizontal installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
- Mechanical locks are needed on both platforms to use this product.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||L(mm)|
|HPP 209F2.13D1203H||12 volt DC||1.5KW||2500RPM||2.1mL/r||20MPa||3L||567|
|HPP 209F2.55D2404H||24 volt DC||2KW||2.5mL/r||20MPa||5L||472|
|Hpp-209F2.76A2203H||220 volt AC||1.5KW||1400RPM||2.7mL/r||22MPa||6L||642|
|HPP-209F2.720A3805H||380 volt AC||3KW||2.7mL/r||20MPa||20L||930|