Wheel chair power units is designed exclusively for lifting the wheelchairs when the disabled are going in and out.
As a typical power up gravity down hydraulic system, it is equipped with a 12/24V/ DC,0.8KW hydraulic motor which the flow is 0.58 to 0.74 GPM. It also owns the cartridge valves and a G1/4 or M14 x1.5 P1/P2 oil port. Its reservoir capacity is 0.37 gal and system pressure is 1740 PSI.
With the hand pump and the manual override release valve, the wheelchair power packs can be operated ever if no electrical power is available. The unloading valve enables the wheelchair to lower smoothly.
In addition, motors with CSA or UL certification are available upon request.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be vertical or horizontal installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty,which can only work intermittently and repeatedly, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity|
|HPP-48D0.631.4D1202H / V||12 volt/DC||0.8kW||3500RPM||0.63mL/r||12MPa||1.4L|
|HPP-48D0.81.4D1202H / V||0.8mL/r|
|HPP-48D0.631.4D2402H / V||24 volt/DC||0.63mL/r|
|HPP-48D0.81.4D2402H / V||0.8mL/r|