Power Units For Tailgate Lift is widely used in Lift Gate Of Garbage Truck. It is equipped with a 48v DC 2KW hydraulic motor and the cartridge valve. The system pressure is 1740PSI and the flow is 1.05GPM. The oil reservoir is steel or plastic and the capacity is 0.79 gal. The oil port is G1/4 or M14 x1.5 P1/P2.
Mini Hydraulic Power Pack Unit is equipped with two zero leakage double-check solenoid valves. Tailgate Lift Power Unit has two independent circuits for the lifting cylinder and rotating cylinder of tailgate of electrical garbage truck. The lowering speed of the cylinders is regulated by the pressure which is compensated by the flow valve in the return line. This power unit can also be used in those applications in which two separated hydraulic circuits are needed such as Truck Lift Gate, Lift Gate Truck etc.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be vertical installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity|