Power Packs For Hydraulic Trash Compactor，another AC Hydraulic Power Unit, has a motor of 220V/0.75W and a 24VDC Solenoid valve. It also has a G1/4 or M14 x1.5 P1/P2 oil port. Its reservoir capacity is 1.05 Gal and the flow is 0.31 to 1.94 GPM. The system pressure of its own is 2102.5 to 2900PSI.
This power unit is designed solely for hydraulic trash compactor, with motor power up, power down.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Before mounting mini hydraulic power pack,make sure that the hydraulic components such as oil cylinder, oil pipe and joint are clean without any adhesion.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty,not continuous operation,1 minute to open,9 minutes to stop.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.