Electric-basketball Stands Power Units, also called AC hydraulic power unit, can hold 1.32 Gal oil with a steel or plastic oil reservoir and flows 0.61 to 1.14 Gal per minute with a 220V/0.7KW motor and a 24V DC Solenoid valve. Its system pressure is 2610~2900PSI and the measure of oil port is G1/4 or 2x M14 x1.5.
The electric-basketball Stands Power Units is designed exclusively for the electric-basketball stand, consisting of two independent, typical “power up, gravity down” circuits for the up and down movements of the basketball board and the whole basketball stand. The pressure switch will stop the motor once the basketball or the whole stand is compensated by the balance valves which make the lowering movements very smooth.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be horizontal installation.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||Solenoid Valve Volt|
|HPP-42F1.65A220124H||220V||0.75KW||1450rpm||1.6mL/r||20MPa||5L||24 volt DC|