Dump trailer pump is widely used in small tipper trailer. It is equipped with a 24V DC 2KW hydraulic motor. The flow is 1.38 to 1.78GPM. There are a steel or plastic oil reservoir with the capacity of 3.17 to 5.28 gal, the cartridge valve and a G3/8 oil port. The system pressure is 2610 to 2900 PSI.
The power unit is installed on our making cartridge hand pump whose displacement is 8cc or 10cc per stroke work. There is a backup power source lifting the tipper trailer in case of power failure. The lowering movement is activated by cartridge hand pump.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be horizontal installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty,which can only work intermittently and repeatedly, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||L(mm)|