Car lift pump is also equipped with a 220V/AC/2.2KW motor and is widely used in 4 post car lift. Its own system pressure is 2320/2900 PSI. It has a steel or plastic reservoir in which can be held about 2.64 gal oil and the flow of it is 1.85 to 2.36 GPM. On the top of the reservoir is a 24DC Solenoid valve and the G1/4 or M14x1.5 P1/P2 oil port.
The car lift pump is designed solely for car lift by motor power up gravity down with vehicle weight. First, push the start button on the motor to lift the car, then the lowering movement is activated by the cartridge solenoid valve. Each cartridge solenoid valve provides a separate lowering speed.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be vertical installation.
- The DC motor of electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty,which can only work intermittently and repeatedly, i.e., 1 minute on and 9 minutes off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Power rating||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||Solenoid Valve Volt|
|Hpp-202F2.710A220424V||220 volt AC||2.2kW||2800RPM||2.5mL/r||20MPa||10L||24 volt DC|
|HPP-202F3.210A220424V||220 volt AC||3.2mL/r||16MPa|
|Hpp-202F2.710A220524V||24 volt DC||3KW||2450RPM||2.7mL/r||20MPa|