The power packs is consisted of a 24V/DC 2KW motor, a steel or plastic reservoir whose capacity is 0.42 gal oil, a 12/24V DC Solenoid valve and a G1/4 P1/P2/P3 oil port. Its system pressure is 2175PSI and can flow 0.79 to 1.65 gal oil per minute.
Snow Plow Power units is designed solely for snow plow, with the function of lifting, lowering, floating and angling.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Before mounting mini hydraulic power pack,make sure that the hydraulic components such as oil cylinder, oil pipe and joint are clean without any adhesion.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty,not continuous operation,30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||Solenoid Valve Volt|