Mini power pack is widely used in medical care equipment. It is equipped with a 24V/DC0.25KW hydraulic motor, the cartridge valve and a steel or plastic Reservoir in which can be held about 0.26 gal oil. The oil port is G1/8. The flow of it is 0.13 to 0.17 GPM and its own system pressure is 942.5/1450PSI.
Being served as the power source of operating table, the DC hydraulic power unit is designed exclusively for lifting the electrical operating table as one of the medical care equipments. It is low noise, low current and small size. Furthermore, and applied in the medical bed.
Also,60HZ motors with CSA or UL certification are available upon request.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be vertical installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of S3 duty,which can only work intermittently and repeatedly, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.