Hydraulic pump for dump trailer includes a 1.05 to 2.11 gal steel or plastic oil reservoir, a 12/24V DC 2KW motor and a 12/24V DC Solenoid valve. The flow is 1.38 GPM and its system pressure is 3190 PSI. The oil port is G1/4 or M14 x1.5 A/B.
This power unit is designed solely for dump trailer, by motor power up, gravity down with vehicle weight. The second relief valve provides an extra protection for the machine when lowering. To push the start button on the motor can lift the trailer. The lowering movement is activated by the solenoid cartridge valve, while the lowering speed is controlled by cartridge flow valve in the return circuit.
The power unit is also applied in the industry of logistic devices such as hydraulic dump trailer, trailer dump, Dumping trailers and utility trailers etc.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be Horizontal installation.
- The DC motor of electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty,non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 second off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Solenoid Valve Volt||Power rating||Nominal Speed||Displacement||Relief pressure||Tank Capacity||L(mm)|
|HPP 61F2.14D120412H||12 volt DC||12 volt DC||2KW||2500RPM||2.1ml/r||22MPa||4L||423|
|HPP 61F2.14D240424H||24 volt DC||24 volt DC||4L||423|