This hydraulic power pack is widely used in lift gate truck. It includes a 24V DC hydraulic motor, the cartridge valve, a steel oil reservoir in which can be held about 2.9 gal oil and a G1/4 or M14 x1.5 P1/P2. The system pressure is 2320PSI and the flow is 1.65GPM.
With a closed architecture, this Power Units For Tailgate Lift is used to control the opening/closing and lifting/lowering of tailgates of trucks. The pressure compensated by the flow control valve is to be regulated the opening and lowering speed automatically.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be horizontal installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Nominal Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity|
|HPP 70AE2.511D2404H||24 volt DC||2KW||2500RPM||2.5mL/r||16MPa||11L|