The Electric Forklift Power Packs is a DC hydraulic power unit designed for electric forklift. It contains a steel oil reservoir in which can be held about 0.92 to 2.11 gal oil. The motor of it is a 24V/DC/2KW one and the valve is cartridge valve. It flows 0.79 to 1.78 gal oil per minute. Its system pressure is 2900PSI and the oil port is available for G1/4,G3/8, M14x1.5 .
The forklift is up and down controlled by a manual release valve with an electric switch for the motor start. The lowering speed is automatically adjusted by the pressure compensated flow control valve in the return circuit.
Electric forklift power unit can be used for OEM or replacement. The power up, gravity down circuit allows for easily lifting and lowering. It has been widely used in fork lifts, electric pallet trucks, scissor lift tables, mini lift tables, dump trucks, or a variety of other Lift-Hold-Lower applications utilizing electric controls.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be horizontal installation.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Motor Power||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity||L(mm)|
|HPP 1F1.23.5D1203H||12 volt DC||1.5KW||2500RPM||1.2mL/r||20MPa||3.5L||409|
|HPP-1F2.16D2404V H||24 volt DC||2KW||2.1mL/r||6L||509|