The double acting hydraulic power unit includes a 24V/DC/2KW motor. The reservoir capacity is 0.92 to 3.70 gal in a steel reservoir. It also has the cartridge valves and a G1/4 or M14 x1.5 A/B oil port. The flow of the power unit is 0.99 to 1.78 GPM and its system pressure is 2900 PSI.
This power unit is designed solely for tipper trailer by motor power up, power down. Because the double acting hydraulic power unit is a basic neutral open, it is used in driving and controlling a group of double acting cylinders.
- Due to various types of hydraulic system failure occur more than 80% of the problems are caused by hydraulic oil, so the correct use of hydraulic oil to ensure the system’s reliability is very important.The oil viscosity should be 22-46mm2/s in accordance with ISO3448 viscosity classification.The hydraulic oil should be filtered by a 10-30um filter before put into use.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
- Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned before mounting mini hydraulic power pack.Check the oil level in the tank after the initial running of small hydraulic power unit.
- Oil changing is required after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.We are at your disposal to offer you the power unites with your favorite power,flow,pressure as well as the tank capacity.
- The electric hydraulic pump is of s3 duty, i.e., 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
- The electric hydraulic pump should be horizontal installation.
- To achieve thermal equilibrium of the electric motor, we have to assure that the ratio between interval time and operation time of mini hydraulic power pack is 1:9.
|Model||Volt engine||Power rating||Rated Speed||Displacement||System Pressure||Tank Capacity|
|HPP 4F1.23.5D1203H||12 volt DC||1.5KW||2500RPM||1.2mL/r||20MPa||3.5L|
|HPP 4F2.76D2404H||24 volt DC||2KW||2.7mL/r||6L|